Waxaan halkan idinku soobandhigaynaa in Wasaaradda Hawlaha Guud ee Soomaaliya ay danaynaso 2 lataliye oo dhanka sharciga ah ( 2 legal experts consultants) oo muddo bil ah la shaqaynaya Wasaaradda.
Waxaa araajidiina aad kusoo hagaajin kartaan laga bilaabo 23-30 Oct, 2019 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Job title: 2 Legal Expertise Consultants Project : STRENGTHENING SNHA ON TRAFFIC CODE AND ROADS ACT`
Contract / Level : Pre-qualified For Consultant
Duty Station: FMS and Mogadishu, Somalia
Reporting to MoPWR&H
Duration: 30 days
Section / Unit: SNHA
A. Background Information:
The Ministry of Public Works Reconstruction and Housing (MPWRH) with the support of GIZ set a base for the establishment of Somali National Highway Authority which isright now under process, and the Ministry itself has taken its role by opening consultation with FGSand FMS in which it was developed and endorsed the policy framework of Somali Roads Law , Traffic Code and Axle Load Control Lawwhich is almost expected from cabinet of ministries to be submitted to national parliament forapproval, yet we need to learn the stake holders how to apply and implement such laws.
Based on above mentioned facts, it became essential for hiring 2 legal expertise consultants well experienced in this field for holding workshops and training under the supervision and guidance of MPWRH
• Train target beneficiaries on Somali Roads Law , Traffic Code and Axle Load Control Law
• Prepare course plan, presentation and course period by indicating in training schedule /timeline
• Implement activities in close collaboration with SNHA staff and provide legal advice as necessary
• Prepare weekly, monthly reports
• Prepare final reports
• Facilitate training sessions of training workshops on necessary skills using training manuals
• Tocompile a comprehensive training report.
• Specific emphasis should be on the training content, process, and linkages to capacity building strategies.
• Prepare a comprehensive training report with pre- and post-evaluation and pictures
• Compile daily, weekly training report such as implemented role plays, discussions, reading, audio-visuals, and lecture presentations by participants, demonstrations, case study
• Post training supervision visits will involve the use of outpatient skills checklist.
• Bachelor/master’s degree in law
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
• Fluency in Somali and English languages
D. Work Experience
• At least 5 years of working experience in legal background
• Solid technical knowledge in TOT and experience in the field
• Must have capabilities of preparing reports, documentation and techniques to be able to conduct On-job training, Awareness and Workshops
• Experience of working with Government, and international Agencies
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
SUBMISSION GUIDELINE Interested Somali candidates are requested to send their applications and CVs via e-mail to: email@example.com. And CC Hr.firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom 23/10/2019 up-to 31/10/2019 (Please make sure you put the title of the position and the reference number of the position at the subject line of Email, otherwise your application will not be considered.)
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted